Background

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

You have to admit she's a cute little devil ehe?
That is Camden under the mask.
Haleigh our female pirate!



Taylor and his friend Jacob. They were the hit of the neighborhood. You can't see but they had tube socks and high tops on. They were so funny and had a great time with all the attention.

This year we were so busy we barely made it out. We didn't get our pumpkins carved but we did manage to get the kids in their costumes. We can always thank Haleigh for her perpetual preparedness. Now if we can keep her planning in the month of October next year! September is a bit early for me! It was fun to have Halloween on a Saturday. After 5 games here and there and everywhere - the kids had fun trick or treating with friends around the neighborhood.



4 comments:

Kristi Hamilton said...

Those old basketball uniforms look familiar. Glad they got some more use.

Cami Bruschke said...

I'm so proud of you for FINALLY posting something on your blog. Fun to see the kids!

sarah said...

I know I know I have been a slacker! I still can't believe the Bruschke's got a dog. My kids are so mad at us!

Cole and Kelly said...

I know when sarah has posted it is time for me to again. It is getting to be about every 3 months or so. How sad!!!