Background

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy 5th BIrthday Sadie!


Sadie picked Red Robin for her big 5th celebration. Nana Pat came to share her special day with her. Her favorite part had to be the balloon and the group of servers singing her Happy Birthday as loud as they could sing! After lunch Sadie got a BIG surprize. Nana took her to the mall and got her ears pierced. I can't decide who was more excited - Sadie or Haleigh! We sure love you Sadie baby and couldn't imagine our family without your sweet personality! Our family lunch at Red Robin

Sadie showing us her birthday cash!


The smartest thing ever thought up -- the double pierce!



4 comments:

Julie and Matt said...

Cute little Sadie is 5!! I hope school is going well for her. I love how she got her ears pierced. She's adorable!

Julie and Matt said...

Cute little Sadie is 5!! I hope school is going well for her. I love how she got her ears pierced. She's adorable!

The Plewe Clan said...

She is pretty lucky! I couldn't get my ears pierced until I was 12! Hope your day was special...thanks for the cute card!

Cheri said...

Can you believe they are 5???

I just love her CURLS!!! LUCKY!!!