Background

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lion King

For Della's Christmas and Birthday we got her and the rest of the family tickets to the Lion King. It was such a great night. We were lucky enough to get tickets on the aisle so we could see the animals parade right past us and we got an eagles eye view of the amazing costumes and choreography since we were on the third row!! The best part was attending a cultural experience that everyone enjoyed. There isn't much these days that my almost 12 year old and my 4 year old both enjoy equally!

6 comments:

Pam Jorgensen said...

Next time Della's in town, give us a call. It would be nice for Scott to come see his Aunt!

Kristi said...

How fun! We have tickets on the 31st. Glad to hear all your kids enjoyed it. Hope all is well.

Andrea W. said...

How fun! I want to see that show sooooo badly! I love exposing my kids to such great things.

Cami Bruschke said...

It's such an amazing show - a great one to orient kids to a little broadway.

Kathryn Crouse said...

Yay, found you! Thanks for the night out!!

Julie and Matt said...

What a fun time. I would have liked to have taken my family to see it. I'm sure it was fun for Della too!

PS Check out my blog-you're on it!