Background

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Suns Game!

Troy & I

Julie & I

Right before both Julie Martinez and I celebrated our birthdays (they are only 2 days apart) Julie's husband Matt got tickets to the Suns game in his firms suite. Gotta love cushy seats, private bathroom and a catered meal! It was a fun night! This was my first time seeing the Suns live in action. The boys kept laughing at my apparent appall at what the cheerleader were wearing and of course their dance moves - gross! Gosh does that make me sound OLD! Luckily the Suns performance completely outshined the "dancers". They won by 40 + points! Thanks Matt for a good time - let's do it again soon!!!

2 comments:

Andrea W. said...

LOL, I remember hating it when my Mom went off about things like scantily clad cheerleaders, but now I find myself saying those same things. We must be getting old, but hopefully a little smarter too :) Cute picture of you and Troy.

Julie and Matt said...

Fun night and great company. Bummer the game wasn't a little more exciting! We need to go to baseball game next and maybe we'll bring the kids!!!