Background

Saturday, December 4, 2010

CrAzY hAiR DaY --October 2010

In the past my kids have hit me up for a pony tail on one side and a braid on the other?.... This year 6 cans of different color hairspray was on the agenda.  That and the girls wanted the Marge Simpson look!  I have to say I was proud of my ability to deliver!  Thank you Walmart (which I detest) for the clearance halloween spray paint for a buck a can!  Here are my little ones.  Camden cracked me up the most when he came home with clean hair.  After recess he was sweating in color  so he went in the bathroom and washed it out of his hair!




Haleigh and Amanda!




Sadie and Sutton!  Matching hair was totally NOT planned!

6 comments:

Cami Bruschke said...

I hope they won some kind of prize - that's some of the best crazy hair I've ever seen!

Jessie said...

Your family picture is too cute! You guys all look so good-and the kids so big!

Sarah Plewe said...

Jessie - thanks! Funny think about that picture - it's Taylor's favorite one since he appears taller than me in it! Ha Ha. He isn't quite there yet - but it's coming soon I am sure!

Kim and Leslie said...

We got a new email address
beamovi@gmail.com.

Love the hair!

Amanda Jayne Dibb said...

I love your blog -- nevertheless I am somewhat offended that you were all here in California over thanksgiving and never called me. Shameful.

Laura said...

How CUTE! You are a FUN mom, that's for sure.
I am loving the picture of your family on top of your blog, how on earth is everyone growing up so fast?? This is crazy... I still think of your kids as so little.