Background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sadie Turns 6!!!



I cannot believe my baby has turned SIX years old.  My friend took this beautiful picture of my sweet Sadie below.   Thanks Amy!  Why do they have to grow up?



All Sadie wanted for her birthday was a PEDICURE?  


Sadie invited her best friend Sutton to enjoy the fun!  Haleigh was so sweet - she came too to help pick colors and designs!




Sadie came home from school on her birthday with a bounce U Certificate given to her from the Principal.  Each kiddo gets one at the school. Now that is a great marketing strategy.  Guess where Sadie decided to go for her party???  Yep you guessed it - Bounce U.  It actually ended up being a perfect decision since we discovered the date we picked for her party was the weekend Troy was on a golf trip with his brothers.  Sadie had a great time with 15 of her friends and siblings.  Do you see the sweat? These kids played hard!






Happy Birthday Sadie!  We couldn't imagine our lives without your sweet spirit in our family.  We love you so much!

3 comments:

Cami Bruschke said...

Wow - that's a birthday! Cake, pedicure, party - I'm jealous. That's a great picture your friend took - she's looking so much older.

Kristi Hamilton said...

I have to agree with Cami she is looking so much older.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sadie. You take a great picture. I put it up on my computer as the screensaver. :-) I liked the soccer pictures. I can't wait to see you play. Thanks Sarah for posting them all.