Background

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Getting the Creative Juices Flowing

I have had this boo project sitting in my garage for a year.  I finally did the painting and modge podging this summer and finished putting it together the first day of school.  The wreath I saw this summer and have been wanting to make it.  Luckily Sadie's birthday pushed me to get it done!  They were both super fun and easy to do - once you figure out not to take the plastic off the straw wreath - :-)  IT SHEDS EVERYWHERE if you do!  The only other think I have learned is the hot weather in AZ tends to make your balloons loose so you may have to press down your floral pins if your birthdays are in the warmer part of the year.  It is bit looser today than it was when I first hung it.  Happy crafting!


1 comment:

Cami Bruschke said...

Like the pictures - I think I'll have to copy that 'Boo' sign - so cute. Don't forget to put curly ribbon in your balloon wreath. It adds alot.