Background

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School 2010



Pictures say a thousand words - or just one!  Taylor has never been a fan of picture taking.  You'll see what I mean if you look at picture #1.  I wish I could say it was the teenager coming out in him but alas it's just my Taylor.  He was resigned to starting 8th grade.  He didn't even need me to come to the Back To School night the Jr High held on Monday.  It's old school same ole same ole I guess.  Time is flying with this one.  I can't believe he could be driving in 2 1/2 year.  CRAZY.


Luckily I can still get a smile out of Camden.  He is off to 4th grade this year!  He has a class full of friends and is excited to stay busy and I am excited to get him off the x-box they just purchased.  :-)


Haleigh has always taken a good picture!  I love her sense of style - and she can always strike a pose!  I love that she HAD to have red vans and that she wore them for the first day.  It says so much about her personality!  She is the queen of the school - the big 6th grader on campus.  She was thrilled to get the teacher she desired and her good friend to boot!  Ah the simple things in life and always the sweetest!


Here is my big first grader.  She also was lucky to get a great teacher and with her bestest friend.  




This is the "I can't believe you are embarassing me Mother by coming in my class and taking my picture!" picture.  

The one below is "Okay I guess I'll make it good - you might post it on facebook" LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwhhh, first day of school! I always loved it and she was so excited :)

Kristi Hamilton said...

Can't believe your kids are in school already. What is in your flower pot?