Background

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Best Husband Ever!!!




Recently I had a little accident in the kitchen (almost cut off my finger...) and I have been unable to do a few things that needed to get done....and can you believe it Troy suggested he go and buy some flowers and plant them? Yes he "designed them himself, with inspiration from a friends planters. GO TROY. Aren't they pretty? Here are some of the amazing things Troy has done lately:
1) planted flowers
2) gone w/ his wife to see Twilight!
3) done the dishes everyday since the injury
I am a lucky girl!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Sarah, sorry to hear about your finger! Hope you're doing better. What a great husband. We shouldo lunch this week if you're up to it. How about Tuesday? Let me know. cell: 202-2528

Cheryl J. said...

Darn Sarah! Sorry about your mishap! The ghost of Herb Plewe lives on (he was quite the gardener). I could not convince Greg to see Twilight...LOL. He claims the only guys that would go to that movie are the ones trying to get a girl haha. Brooke and I went with some friends though :-)

Cami Bruschke said...

Looks beautiful! Love the poinsettias!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you've trained that boy right fine. Good for you (and for him, of course.) :)