Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

I am not a pumpkin carver - never have been.  It's messy, it's sticky, it's messy.  Have I said it's messy?  BUT the kids L O V E it?  Especially Haleigh.  She is the designer in the family.  She carefully draws out what she wants and I just dare any of you to try and change anything!  

We enjoyed the school parties, parades, the ward party and on Halloween we had a neighborhood gathering in the nearby cul de sac.  It was a fun time getting to know the families and the kids socializing with kiddos.  

I just thought the expressions on Camden's and Sadie's faces had to be included.  They had fun in case you couldn't tell!  I think my second favorite part of this top picture is Sadie's fabulous hair creation.  Isn't she great?  Love her!




 Yep thats the pumpkin goo I was mentioning!  YUCK!

Sadie and her very bestest friend Sutton.  Whenever the kids ask where Sadie is when she is not home - we always answer  "she is with her other family"-- she spends as much time with them as with her own!!!  

She is lucky to have such a sweet friend and parents that put up with her!

Camden and his friend Holden at the church Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat!


Troy always comes up with a great costume idea!  Now to work on the camera smile....


Haleigh's besties Allison, Amanda, Haleigh, Kyle & Kyle's cousin (I think?)
at the ward party.


Taylor, Travis and Mitchell at the ward party.

3 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I Troy's smile a Dibb trait, because I swear my brothers have the very same camera smile. :)
Cute pictures!

Kristi Hamilton said...

Fun to see the costumes. Sadie is looking older to me. Like the purple and black for the witch costume. Glad to see you are still using the old b-ball uniforms.

Cami Bruschke said...

Go Troy - love the costume! I love the Sadie's 'ewe' pumpkin face.