Background

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Northern California to visit the Bruschke Family

We decided we hadn't traveled enough this summer so five days before school started and three days after being home from So Cal we hopped back on a plane to visit our good friends the Bruschkes. We had a great time with the beautiful cool mornings and evenings. It is amazing how even after a year of not seeing each other the kids just started where they left off. It was especially fun to see Sadie and Alexa renew their memories of each other since they had the least amount of time together. I have to admit my favorite part was having someone cook for her! Especially someone that loves to cook as much as she does. The kids enjoyed the creek up the street and climbing around rock city.



I just love this picture.
I hope to take another one in 10 years of our most likely, most loyal BYU athletes :)!


4 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Cute picutres, cute families. What a cool rock place.

On your trip suggestion are you talking US Open? Brennan and I went last year and it was THE BEST time EVER.

Kristi said...

Wow, what a fun and busy summer you've had. I loved all the pictures! Sorry about the whole "going private" thing! I don't like it either, but with Jason's patients and all we thought it would be for the best. I don't want them to know all our business. We'll see. Lunch would be great! I can do it on Thursday. If that works for you. I know Tina wanted to go also. Maybe we can all get together. Let me know.

Julie and Matt said...

Hi Sarah!! You have a great blog and I loved seeing pics of the Bruschke's too. We've all grown up. With your help, my blog is up. Go to the martinezfam.blogspot.com. We had a blast with you guys. Let's not wait 6 months to do it again!

Cheri said...

How fun to see pictures of all the kids... yours and Cami's!!!!

We sure miss them!!