Background

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Provo, Boise & Yellowstone

With our good friend the Hamiltons!

The Rexburg Idaho Temple

Camden at BYU fooball camp


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!


Grand Teton National Park


Well we are 2/3 of the way done with our vacation! It has been so fun and relaxing to just spend time with family and friends and enjoy the beautiful weather. We were able to spend the 4th of July in Yellowstone. What an amazing way to celebrate our Nations freedom than to be in one of the most beautiful places in our country! I will do a new post with all the wildlife we were so lucky to see- 7 bears, 3 coyotes, tons of elk, deer & bison and the great fishing the boys enjoyed!

3 comments:

Andrea W. said...

So cute to see yours and Hamiltons' kids. Cute families! I'm glad you're having such a fun vacation. Enjoy the last 1/3 of it and I can't wait to see all your wild animal adventures.

Cami Bruschke said...

It's fun to finally see some pictures from all your travels. What a fun summer for you guys!

Ronda said...

It is 1:11 a.m. and I just finished updating my blog-I put a pic of your family on there-hope that is ok. Loved your pictures, I am laughing because you are wearing your sunglasses in that last one-after all the fuss of getting them off...